Earthlife Garden Mate
$19.90 – $70.00 Inc
Garden Mate is a fast acting clay breaker with no need to dig it in, just water. Most people notice improvements in 2-3 weeks after application.
More information – http://earthlife.com.au
A 100% natural Garden Soil and Plant conditioner containing over 60 mineral
elements including rare earths and plant available silica, natural rock phosphate
and over 30 benefcial microbe and fungi species.
Why use Garden Mate?
HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED:
• Watering your garden and the water sits on top?
• Bending the prongs on your digging fork?
• Breaking the blade on your transplanting trowel?
• Watering your garden and the plants still wilt?
All of the above issues become a distant memory by using Garden Mate soil conditioner before, during and after preparation of your garden beds.
What does it do?
Garden Mate is a fast acting clay breaker with no need to dig it in, just water. Most people notice improvements in 2-3 weeks after proper application. If not then re-apply.
Garden Mate breaks hydrophobic crust on all soil types, provides better moisture penetration, creates softer soil and improves drainage and nutrient availability.
Binds sand particles together in sandy soils which reduces nutrient leaching and improves moisture availability.
Garden Mate increases the mineral content of the soil or plant media, improving the structure, moisture and nutrient cycling promoting a healthier, more robust root system and stronger thicker stem growth on all plants allowing them to search a larger area of soil for moisture and nutrients. This allows plants to withstand adverse conditions and continue to fourish for longer, no matter if the weather is wet or dry, hot or cold.
You will be surprised by the earthworm activity within the root zone due to the mineral and trace element content in Garden Mate. Earthworms love it and in turn will help to enhance nutrient availability in your soil.
Where and when to use it
All existing gardens, trees, pot plants, lawns and new gardens. Extremely benefcial when planting or transplanting or repotting all plants.
How often do you use it?
Generally every 3 to 4 months. More often if necessary.
- Other important information
- Safe for use on Australian native plants.
- Is an allowable input for organic growers.
- Work into the soil for faster results.
- Can be spread over mulch, bark etc.
- Will not burn plant foliage or root hairs.
- Stabilises soil pH.
- For best results use in conjunction with other Earthlife garden products.
- Vegan friendly.
- Contains all natural ingredients including plant available silica and natural rock phosphate.
4kg bucket, 12kg bag, 22kg bag, 35kg bag
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.